Friday, May 2, 2008

Do the Butt Scoot!

If you know me at all, you know I hate tummy time. This is probably due to the fact I had to wear a froggy-like brace contraption for the first 10 weeks of my life that prevented me from ever being on my tummy. But, I DO like to sit up and I NEED to try to start moving around. Since tummy time helps you learn how to crawl, I've had to call for a compromise. Evidently, my Mommy never learned how to crawl, she did the butt scoot too, and then learned how to walk. So here I am, doing the butt scoot for the first time. I like this move!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Mommy never did crawl, just bounced all over the place! You may look like Daddy, but I think your little personality will take after Mommy and if that's the case, you will grow up to be a fantastic woman (just like your Mommy)!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...