Monday, May 19, 2008

Going...going...




Gone!

I was real tired today. I must have had a busy, busy day at my nanny-sitter's house! Daddy is a real force majeur when it comes to feeding me. He is all, "Come on, Lilly! One more bite! One more bite!" I try so hard to please my Daddy so I think to myself, "Okay, sure why not one more bite?" I like to take the spoon myself and I gave it the real college effort tonight, but...it just wasn't working out for me.

Zzzz...

Good night!

Love,

Lilly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how babies can sleep in the most weird places??? Lilly, you never cease to give Babi and Duda a smile!!! We love you very much and think that any 6 month old who can feed herself must be the most fantastic, smartest baby in the WORLD!!! And you ARE!!!

love and hugs galore.
Babi

Anonymous said...

p.s. forgive Babi's grammer...instead of most weird, how about weirdest??!

xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Forgive her spelling too. It's "grammar," gramma.

DB

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dan (alias, the GRAMMAR nazi)!

Babi

ps love you lots and lots, Lilly!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...