Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Want to Grow Up to Be Just Like Daddy!




I love my Daddy. I look just like him, see? I don't have a beard, and hopefully I never will. It looks good on Daddy but that's because he's a boy. We were out hangin' in the 'hood, with the neighbors, kickin' it you know and I like to grab whatever Daddy has and try for myself. I got my first taste of beer bottle! Don't worry, there wasn't any beer in it. Mommy says no alcohol until I start teething.
These pictures are pretty cute, so I thought I'd share with you all. Mommy checked our reader reports and there are about 15 of you who regularly check my blog. I'm not in this for the money, but it's nice to know I have a following. A small, cult following if you will. Isn't that what family is?
We put an offer on a new (better!) house today! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do look like your daddy, Lilly bean, but that's o.k. because he's cute too!

love you!

Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...