Thursday, May 8, 2008

Get Your Lilly Fix Here!

Babi needs a Lilly fix and since she's the only person who reads my blog, so let's give'r one!

I have a runny nose today. I was also a little cranky so I took a time out with Mommy. If there's something better than this, I don't know what it is...

So after my little break I was all smiles again like this:
Then I played with my favorite toy, which is my bucket. I don't like it when there are things IN my bucket, I like my bucket empty and I like to talk to it. Who knows why? I'm six months old, here I am with my bucket:Please excuse the dribble.

And after playtime I had my bath. My hair is getting long (and blonde of all things) and I'm almost mohawk material, as such:

And just to remind you, this is what I looked like 6 months ago, just a couple weeks after I was born:

Don't blink!
Love,
Lilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for my fix...don't slip again! Just kidding...I promise I won't blink, but it sure is hard being away from the most perfect grandbaby on this planet! I love you more than your little heart could know and can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Babi

Anonymous said...

awww, i get my daily fix as well little Lilly. you are too precious, i can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

p.s. love uncle mark

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...