Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Natives Are Restless

Oh my goodness, it is hard to keep my blog up to date on a daily basis. I mean, I have a lot going on! I went to NYC this past weekend and got to see my cousins again. I like to pull Matias's hair, and he liked to bite my head. I did not like that so much. Sofia didn't socialize a whole lot. She cried for her Mommy like every minute. And if she wasn't crying for her Mommy she was trying to get a break from her dad and brother. I thought my Daddy was bad harassing me!? My goodness! Uncle Sean is just as bad as Daddy! It is a good thing there is an even one-to-one ratio on that side of the family. Poor Tia and Sofia! It is always something with those Maurer men. We did get some good shots just sittin' around, chillin', puttin' things in our mouths. Observe!




I started sleeping in my crib in my own room last night. Stop! I know what you're thinking. You are thinking, "Well, Lilly, why didn't you start sleeping in your crib a long time ago? You are six months old right now and need to sleep in a proper bed!" And I know, you are right. But it is hard to leave Mommy and Daddy's room. I am right there when they need me! And Mommy still needs me on an average of 3 - 5 times a night. I make sure to wake her up so she knows it. But now that I'm in my crib, in my own room, it's Daddy who can't stay away. He got to spend 2 1/2 hours with me last night in my room! How wonderful for Daddy. I did feel sorry for Mommy though, I mean, she actually SLEPT most of the night. Silliness! Sheer silliness!

Mommy did say she will have to email my legions of readers the pictures from the wedding. There are just way too many to post on my blog. In about four and a half more hours when they are finished downloading onto stupid, slower than dirt Kodak gallery she will send them out.

Until next time, sleep tight!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...