Thursday, May 22, 2008

Out takes!




Hello everyone,

You've probably noticed I've updated my blog every day for the past week or so. That's because my Grampa has been checking and I want to give him some news every day and some pictures to keep his spirits up so he can feel better and get back up and at 'em! But things are starting to get super busy for little me right now so I might not be able to keep this up! But bear with me for the next couple weeks!

Mommy and Daddy found another - BETTER, CHEAPER! - house in Louisville and we are trying to close on it May 30. Are we crazy or what? Daddy goes down for the inspection tomorrow. This house's basement has been professionally waterproofed already and you know what that means to Mommy and Daddy! It's such a cute house! I will post pictures when I can. It is a great house for me, there are lots of hiding places! It will be so fun to play hide and seek!

This weekend is my Daddy's graduation party. Way to go, Daddy! You are finally out of school and you are 31 years old! Will you pay for me to spend that much time in school? You won't? You'll be too busy still paying off your own student loans? Man! Why wasn't I born into a family with an attending for a Daddy?! Silly Mommy and Daddy, marrying for love and not money. Crazy.

I got my pictures taken today! You'll all be getting several beautiful photos of me not smiling. Because that's what I do! I don't smile for the camera. AT ALL! Here are some cute bloopers of my photo shoot today. I guess there's no baby modeling in my future. I just don't have the temperament for it. I'm too much of a baby diva.

Ciao folks!

Love,

Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need Babi to take your pictures, Lilly Bean! I can get you to smile!

love you and so excited about your new house!

Babi
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...