Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today Is My Birthday! Lucky Seven Months!





Today is my birthday! Na na na na na na! Tomorrow I'm going to the photographer to get my 6 month pictures taken. Yep, I said 6 month pictures, and I'm 7 months old. That's an improvement over my 3 month pictures, which I finally got taken when I was 4 1/2 months old. Mommy has been a little preoccupied lately, what with all the stuff going on. Six months, seven months, eh...it's all good. Either way I'm cute as a button!
I didn't get a cupcake today, just some more sweet potatoes. I like to grab the spoon when Mommy is feeding me and today I had fun trying to feed Mommy! For real! Look, see? Mommy pretended to eat and it made me giggle. You should see some of the goofy stuff Mommy and Daddy do to make me giggle. Two grown 30-somethings acting like idiots just to get a little laugh out of me. It's so great. I own them. I own you, Mommy!

And I own you, too, Silly Reader! Bwaaaa-ha-ha-ha!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...