Saturday, May 3, 2008

Zzzz's Anyone?


I did it! Sort of, I kind of did. I went to bed - in my own crib - at 8:30 and slept until 5:00 except for 24 trecherous, torturous minutes when I cried and cried and Mommy did NOT come get me but I forgive her. I still love her actually, I even gave her kisses when she did finally come and get me this morning.
Daddy is at the Kentucky Derby this weekend, and he wouldn't have let me cry. Oh no, he would have come in for sure because I did the really sad cry. It still didn't work on Mommy because she had the pillow on her head and drank a couple glasses of wine before she went to bed. So I guess until I really do start sleeping through the night Mommy is going to be drinking lots of wine.
Me and Mommy did our part last night to help stimulate the economy. Instead of putting my $300 in my college fund Mommy spent $100 of it on me at Baby Gap. I bet I will only have brothers because there's no way karma will let Mommy reuse all these cute clothes. But you should see how good I look in my cute little giraffe get up! There's still $200 for the college fund and Mommy said she'll kick in $100 of her own money. That means it should grow to about $1200 at an 8% compounded interest rate. That might fill my car with a tank of gas in 18 years. Thanks a lot, GW!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hip, hip, hoorah for Miss Lilly! Babi and Duda knew you had sleepiness in you!!! Now you need to work on keeping Mommy at home instead of in the stores...that's what Babi's are for!!!

We love you very much!!!!

Babi and Duda

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...