Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Say Uncle!

I have the BEST uncles! Mama wants to give props for a second to Uncle Mark. Uncle Mark is a party animal and he is really living the dream. Mommy gets a little jealous now and then because Uncle Mark has so much fun being irresponsible. I mean, wait, I mean YOUNG. He has so much fun being young and single. But Mommy had her fun too, believe you me.

Anyway Mommy came home today and had a package and it was from Uncle Mark! It was such a surprise. Inside Uncle Mark wrote Mommy a card so nice she got a little teary-eyed. It's okay, I hugged her and she calmed down. He sent her a nice Mother's Day gift to help her sleep (good luck with that, Mommy!) and look! He sent ME a HAT! It's the cutest thing ever! Let me cheese it up for you.

Mommy also wants to thank my Uncle Dan for calling her on Mother's Day. She did not expect that at all! It was so thoughtful of him.

Last but not least my Teti made Mommy a present for Mother's Day. Mommy couldn't believe all the love and attention she got all by virtue of having me! It almost doesn't seem right, I mean, I am a gift to Mommy every single day and Mommy really means it when she says every day is "Mother's" day. Talk about cheesin'!

Thank you Uncles and Teti (and Tia for the nice card)!

Love,
Lilly





P.S. In case you were wondering, Daddy got Mommy a beautiful bouquet of Stargazer Lillies. Lucky Daddy, he has a built-in present idea every year for Mother's Day for the rest of Mommy's life!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lilly!

What a lucky little girl you are, but I already knew that...you have wonderful uncles and aunties on both sides! I bet they can't wait to give you big kisses and hugs in a few short weeks...wasn't that nice of Daddy to graduate so we can celebrate together??! Just think of all the fun you will have with all these wonderful relatives when you move closer!!!

Love you so much bunny-girl!

Babi

Anonymous said...

Way to cheeze it up there Lilly, you are too cute.

Love Uncle Mark

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...