Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Highlights










Today we slept in a little and it felt GOOD! I love sleeping in. Especially when we have so much work to do, which, we have a lot of work to do!


So that being said I am officially signing off the blog for the next week or so. I'm just too busy!


As you probably know, we had a party for Daddy this weekend. Everyone came and trashed the house, but we don't care 'cause we're moving! Now we're packing up all of our boxes and getting ready for the movers who come tomorrow! I think we are about halfway there. We might start to panic this afternoon, we'll see. I won't panic though, so long as Mommy and Daddy don't pack me and my toys I'll be okay.


Here are some pictures highlighting the weekend. Is highlighting a word? Maybe my Uncle Dan will let me know. On second thought, I don't care if it is a word or not. I'm a seven month old baby! I can say what I want and use all the incorrect grammar I want!


That's all for now, folks! Next time you hear from me I will be a Louisvillian!


Love,


Lilly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Highlighting" is not a "proper" word, but it is indicitive of the propensity American English speakers have for turning nouns into verbs. Other such examples include impact, dialogue, party, contact, email, seague way, and the lamentable "waitressing."

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...