Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Robot Lilly Bean!

Dear Lilly~
Two years gone by already! That was fast! Happy Birthday pumpkin! This morning when I came in to wake you up with Anna you knew EXACTLY what day it is today! You said: "Happy Birthday Lilly! Robot cake?" Then later you asked for a Princess cake. Ms Mary Lou made you a BEAUTIFUL princess cake (Mommy has not yet mastered the art of cake-making but I HAVE mastered the art of cake-buying!) You staked your claim on that princess cake pretty quick ("Stay away! Lilly's cake!") I think you're going to have a great day!
I don't want to get all mushy-gushy on you - you are already starting to get annoyed with that ("No more kisses Mommy!") But I do love to take the opportunity to tell the world how much I love you and how much you mean to me (and Daddy!) you are our whole world Lilly (you and your baby sister) and every day the sun shines a little brighter, the air is a little fresher and everything that's good is just that much better. There's no parent in the world who loves their kid who doesn't understand that feeling and let me tell you, Lilly there are no two parents in the world who loves their baby girl more than we love you. Happy, happy, happy birthday baby!
Lotsa lotsa love, hugs and kisses,
Mommy, Daddy and Anna

5 comments:

Miss Kimberly said...

Happy Bithday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Lilly, Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Hope it's the best 2nd birthday ever!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Lilly Monster!! I looked back today at all your videos on youtube! My favorite was the one when your Daddy blew in your face to make you stop crying. What a mean and loving daddy you have at the same time!! I love you, and I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving! That is too far away.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet Lilly Bean! We love you so much and are so glad you came into our lives! We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday and celebrating with you and Anna! Don't eat too much cake and share with Anna!!!

hugs and kisses and even more love!

Babi and Duda

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lilly. What a wonderful video. So many happy faces. No wonder everyone loves you. We love you so much.
Grampa & Grammy.

ashleyrobinson said...

Happy Birthday Lilly!! May you have a great birthday!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...