Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fooled Ya!



Well I said yesterday was my last entry for a week but I tricked ya! Mommy had to log in at work for a couple hours so she thought, "Eh? Why not?" I want to tell you about my night.

I had a TERRIBLE night! I slept for a collective 3 hours last night. What is going on? All I know is that there are boxes everywhere and Mommy and Daddy were up late trying to finish packing themselves so I thought last night would be a good night to stay up and cry all night. Mommy relented (pretty early I must say) and brought me into bed where I proceeded to kick and scream and pull hair. I also determined last night that my pacifier was no substitute for the real thing, that being Mommy, and Mommy was so desperate to get me to just sleep for 15 minutes she has callouses now. Sorry, Mommy.

So here are some pictures of me in the morning. We'll pretend they were from this morning, but they were in fact from a couple weeks ago. Hopefully this will hold you all over until I move to Kentucky and get settled. Or who knows? Maybe I'll trick you again.

Love,

Stinka Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stinka Lilly
I'm sorry you had a rough night sleeping. From the pictures, you look exhausted. I am sure your mom and dad are too. Moving can be very exciting and stressful at the same time. I'm so excited you're moving closer to us! Your Uncle Mark made it back to the ole South and is alive and kicking. I know you appreciate these updates on him:) You hang in there kiddo, you'll be in your new casa in no time. I'm thinking you should call it Casa de la Lilly Bean!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...