Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Check Out My Belly!








I can point to a number of my body parts: my tongue, my ears, my belly! Daddy was taking pictures of Mama's enormous belly and I jumped in to show you mine! Here's MY belly! Mommy's belly is 30 weeks pregnant now. My little sister is only 10 weeks away from her world premier.

Really, my belly is not that impressive. I weighed in at the Dr. last week for my 15 month check up and my weight has dropped - AGAIN! My height has jumped up though, now I'm 90% for height and - get this - 3% for weight! The Dr. said I'm going to grow up into that girl that all the girls hate. The kind that can eat whatever I want and will be tall and skinny. I have some tall genes on my side, let me tell you. My Bunnell side is TALL! Mommy is the shortest of the bunch and she clocks in at 5' 7 1/2". That's no short tort lady. My Teti is about 5' 9" and Babi, a cool 5' 8". Never mind my Duda, who is what 6' 2" I think and Uncle Dan who is 6' 4" or something and Daddy and Uncle Mark are both about 6' 1". Then my Grandpa is tall, I'd guess 6' 2" or more and his whole family is tall. The only one I really have working against me is Grandma, she's petite. So are my Aunts and Uncles on the Maurer side, they're a little short (well, Uncle Matt isn't that short). So I've got at least a 3 out of 4 chance of being tall. As for skinny, well, I'm a picky eater! Always have been, since birth! Just ask Mommy and her boobies. They'll tell you!

Love,
Lilly




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess you don't mind Kitty food, though...do you littlest pumpkin in all the world???

I love you so much!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Babi

Anonymous said...

Lilly,
I'm already jealous of your skinniness! But no worries, whenever you go to Babi and Duda's house they will stuff your body full of nice fattening junk food! They do that to me when I come home.
I love you.

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...