Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Ba-ack!


Hey everyone! Did ya miss me? I've taken the past two weeks off to work on the new house in Lou-ville. Mommy and Daddy bought a crazy dump and have been working their butts off on it to get it in habitable condition. When will Mommy and Daddy ever learn? They have so far ripped out the flooring in almost the entire downstairs; Daddy and Duda laid down hardwood in two rooms; we ripped out wallpaper (and wallpaper and wallpaper) in almost every room; we've painted, we've cleaned, we've cleaned some more, and we're still cleaning. And to top it off, we've all been sick! I think Mommy got the worst of it, her eardrum actually burst! Imagine the pain! She can't hear anything but that's lots of fun for her. When Daddy is blah-blah-blahing about stuff that needs to get done all Mommy hears is: "Blah blah blah blah blah."

Speaking of Daddy, yesterday was Father's Day! We went out for Mexican food (of course!) and I don't like guacamole. I don't have any pictures to show you because Daddy lost the camera battery.

I wanted to also shout out to the other Daddy's in my life! My Grampa feels a little better every day. My Duda just got his own new house so now he will have lots of his own work to do. But Duda didn't buy a dump like Mommy and Daddy did, so his work is easy. Ha, Amateur! It is much more fulfilling to tear everything out and replace it with exactly what you want. That is what Mommy keeps telling herself anyway.

Guess what else? I have two GREAT Grandpa's too! My Papa loves me more than anyone else in this world. He tells me and Mommy that all the time and when Papa says something, you better believe it. No matter what!

Happy Father's Day all you Daddies! As soon as Mommy finds or buys a new camera battery we'll get some pictures of the house up for you. It's not that bad, really. It will be cute when we're all done, but it will take a while.

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...