Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walking is Good for Your Heart...




It's finally getting nicer outside! Mommy and Daddy take me on walks every day in my stroller. Last night I decided I wanted to take George on a walk in his stroller. I scooted around the whole neighborhood with him. I was also very careful...I hit a bump and George fell out of the stroller! Uh oh! So I put him back in and strapped him in the safety harness...all by myself! He should have been strapped in the first place, my bad! I got lots of attention from the neighbors out on walks because let's face it, how cute am I walking my monkey around in my little pink stroller? CUTE!
I also included a picture of Mommy's belly and tankles for everyone's benefit. We've got about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks before Little Sister gets here! Mommy went ahead and made lots of plans for me through Easter weekend so we're hoping Little Sister will hold out until after then. But my Teti Kimmie is coming that weekend and she is really hoping Little Sister will be here by then. I secretly hope not so Teti will spend all of her time and attention on me and then come back right away to help Mommy take care of Little Sister. But we'll see, it's hard to plan these things, she'll get here when she's ready! Whenever that is!
Love,
Lilly








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Little Bean

You will not need to worry, even if Little Sister does come when your Teti is there, she will pay LOTS and LOTS of attention to you. I will take you out of the house, and we will do some shopping with your Babi (and Mommy if Little Sister hasn't come yet!)

I can't WAIT to see you!! I'm dying to see just how BIG you really have gotten. I can tell by the pictures that you aren't very little anymore and pretty soon I'll just have to call you bean.

Love your Teti.

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...