Friday, March 13, 2009

This is How I Roll...





Quick! Someone call the Mamarazzi! I'm DRIVIN'! This is how we do it in Kentucky, we're COUNTRY, people! (Remember that famous interview with one Ms. Britney Spears? Neither do I, I wasn't even born yet...) Don't worry, I wasn't *really* driving, I just sat on Daddy's lap while he drove! At least Mommy wasn't breastfeeding me and driving! The things people do when they are driving! I tell ya! Maybe if we all focused a little more on the road and less on our electronic gadgets and baby meal-times, there'd be less accidents and middle finger-flyin'! Not that I've ever seen that, oooooh nooooo, Mommy!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to buckle up cutie pie!!
Teti loves you!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...