Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Look at Me! I Really Do Smile!








We caught a nice day last week so Daddy took me to the park. I love the park! My favorite thing to do is swing. It makes me giggle. I love it even more when Daddy swings next to me, in fact I insist on it! And there is nothing FUNNIER than watching a 6 foot 1 200 lb man fit his goozie on a swing!
It's hard to see, but Mommy thought it's worth noting that I have 4 of my molars in now! I have 12 teeth! I am growing up so fast but I still seem so little to Mommy (probably because literally speaking, I am still so little for my age). But that's a good thing for Mommy these days. Her strength isn't what it used to be.
I hope you all have a good day! I am at my Nanny-Sitters playing with my friends and all of her fun toys right now while Mommy and Daddy are slaves to the grind.
Love,
Lilly


No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...