Monday, March 16, 2009

Vroom Vroom...

Yesterday we went up to Cincinnati for my friend, Olivia's 4th Birthday! I am still little so I don't really get into socializing but I DID get into riding Olivia's Dora bike! Cool, huh? I am so excited that it's getting nicer out! I love to play outside, I get real excited when we're driving around and I spot a playground. I've developed quite the eye for those!
Pretty soon I'll be big enough to learn how to pedal and then Mommy and Daddy will get me my own trike! Right now I kind of do the scoot. It's pretty exhausting, really but lots of fun! I fell asleep in the car not even 5 minutes after we left the party.
Partying is fun! I hear that's how I came into existence! Thanks, Mommy and Daddy!
Love,
Lilly















No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...