Monday, March 23, 2009

When You Wish Upon A Star...





For some reason I LOVE to clean! I will take a wet rag and wipe down everything in sight: my toys, the floor, my belly, etc. The best time of day to do this is after my evening bath. Mommy and Daddy typically let me run around naked and I use the washcloth to clean up. Yesterday I decided to have a little poo poo and pee pee on the floor but I started to clean up after myself! Don't worry, Daddy actually cleaned this up for me while Mommy sat on the couch and laughed hysterically. They had a little conversation about it:
Mommy: "This is a behavior I would like to encourage. She is a girl after my own heart."
Daddy: "No, if she was a girl after your own heart she'd hire someone else to do it."
You see, Mommy recently "invested" in a housecleaner. This is a good investment on soooo many levels. First of all, it was always a dream of Mommy's that someone else would clean her house for her. Ask Duda about it. Secondly, we all know Mommy is a working Mommy and when is she supposed to find time to clean?! Especially with Little Sister on the way?! This makes us all happy because now there is no bickering over whose turn it is to do what. Ms Sandy does it all, every other Monday. Finally, there is actually a return on this type of investment, and that is a clean house. Unlike the non-existing returns on every other financial investment you can make these days.
Ms Sandy is Mommy's dream come true! See folks, when you wish upon a star - dreams DO come true!
Love,
Lilly




No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...