Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whole Lotta Nothin' Goin' On...


Well my friends, there's not much to write about this week. I gotta whole lotta nothin'. I'm sick again (surprise!) and I've been sleeping a lot. This has been glorious for Mommy who actually has to come wake me up at 8:00 to get me ready for my Nanny-Sitter's. In turn, this means Mommy has been sleeping in until almost 7:00 which she's not going to get to do for a whole lot longer once Little Sister arrives. Speaking of Little Sister, Mommy's "revised" due date is one month from - YESTERDAY! Scary! And to think I'm still not even potty-trained!
Hopefully we'll have something more interesting soon.
Love,
Lilly













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what else is going to happen a month from yesterday???? Your Teti is going to be there!!!! I love you!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...