Sunday, March 1, 2009

Georg-ia Diva






Daddy is back on "wards" this month which means he goes back on call every four nights which is the PITS! It is kind of fun though becasue Mommy and I eat food Daddy would never approve of, go shopping and buy things we really don't need (today I got another stuffed animal - still no replacement for George so really, a total waste of money) and do really girly things like dress up with Mommy's jewelry! Mommy has a stash of jewelry from her Babi and I learned how to put on clip-on earrings. This was a lot of fun, so much fun I decided George needed a little bedazzling himself.

And I know, I know, I'm starting to get too old for my paci. Well, sue me but I'm not getting rid of it anytime soon. Especially not with Little Sister coming. Here is a picture of me after Mommy took my paci (silly Mommy think you can actually get a picture of me smiling).

Hey, what can I say, I'm a diva.
Love,
Lilly



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...