Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm a Smart Cookie!

Grandpa, these pictures are for you.  Mommy bought me this shirt on clearance and when I put it on Daddy got a little misty eyed and said it made him think of his Aunt Aggie, because SHE used to say, "You're a smart cookie!"  Daddy said she used to say it to him all the time, but she never once said it to Uncle Sean.  Anyway Daddy thought these might make you smile.
We had a GREAT weekend with everyone this past weekend and Mommy has got a lot of work to do!  254 pictures!!!  Oy vey!  When things settle down a bit we'll post LOTS of them!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new haircut, sweet Lilly! You look like a natural in the kitchen...maybe a budding chef???

love and kisses
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...