Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear Daddy...

Dear Daddy,
Thank you for being such a FUN Daddy!  You always love to take us places fun like the pool, the park, the zoo, and everywhere else fun that Mommy is afraid to take us by herself.  Thank you for always worrying about me and throwing Mommy into mini-tizzies which make us laugh at her in secret.  My favorite thing to do with you, Daddy, is read books at night all by ourselves with no Lilly and no Mommy around.  That's my favorite time with you, Daddy.  I love you very much!
Love,
Anna



Dear Daddy,
Thank you for being THE BEST Daddy!  Thank you for all the fun we have, all the books we read, the puzzles we do, the forts we build (which drive Mommy crazy because we never clean them up afterwards - ha ha ha!), thank you for doing special things with me and Anna all by yourself, you are a very brave Daddy. Thank you for always worrying that I don't eat enough food and then give me candy for calories.  I love that. My favorite time with you, Daddy, is when we go jogging all by ourselves with no Mommy and no Anna.  I also love being with you whenever Mommy and Anna are around because I dominate all your attention anyway!  Ha ha ha!  Happy Father's Day, Daddy, I love you very much!
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...