Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hawthorne Comes to Visit!


I know my hand is covering most of my face, but Mommy still thought this was a cute shot.

This is Hawthorne, he is one of Mommy's besties boys (Meredith, she has two boys!  About the same age apart as me and Anna!)  Hawthorne is fun, and he is a great dresser!  Don't we make a cute couple?  Sorry, Anna, Hawthorne is too old for you.  You get Thatcher, who we will meet in July!!  Or, we can begin now by fighting over them because that is probably what we will do for the rest of our lives, fight over: toys, boys, friends, cars, who gets more Daddy time, etc.  Yes, highschool with two girls 1 grade year apart is going to be GREAT fun, isn't it Daddy?  And Mommy?  Isn't it?!?!?
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...