Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend With the Cousins!

Blogger is getting on Mommy's NERVES TODAY!!  It won't let me put the pictures in the right order without having to drag them down and mess up my formatting!  Sorry, I tried to get in a bunch of cute captions and a picture "storyline" but it's just not cooperating.  For fun, make your own storyline!








This is the first picture of all five of "the cousins" all together! 

And here we are at Churchill Downs, my favorite place to bet on ponies!

I told Tia my secret for betting on horses, BET ON BLUE  (or green, or purple, or pink, or the number 6, or the gray horse, or the one who's tallest...very scientifically proven methods here!)

We didn't win anything this time, but we had fun.  And, we looked cute.  And, what's more important?

Okay, sorry for that, but at least we finally got up some pictures!
Love,
Lilly and Anna (and a very perturbed Mommy)

1 comment:

Miss Kimberly said...

Looking cute is always more important than winning!

Anna is growing up so quickly now! She's beautiful (and of course Lilly is too!).

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...