Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waaaah! I Want My Mommy!!!

Anna = Not Happy

Lilly = Not Happy


Lilly + Paci = Happy

Anna is such a good baby. Mommy has it easy. Everyone told Mommy it was going to be SOOOO HAAAARD. Well, it hasn't been. We feel like Anna has always belonged with us, so it's been easy, as easy as it can be with a newborn and a toddler. It's no cakewalk or anything, and we all 3 have crawled into a corner and cried for our Mommies at least once but really, it's not as hard as Everyone told Mommy it would be. It helps that Anna is such a good baby! She really is! She sleeps, she eats, she poops...there you have it.

We have the Derby this weekend. Well, "we" don't actually have the Derby, "we" will be staying home watching the Derby on TV while Daddy and my Uncles go get blitzed. Daddy, if you're reading this, Mommy hopes you realize and appreciate the sacrifces she's making for your Good Times. Remember, payback comes in the form of a Phish concert in June and the Forecastle Festival in July.

Holla!

Love,

Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaaah! I want my baby granddaughters!!! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!

love and kisses and hugs

Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...