Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Museum Adventures!





Folks, I am tellin' ya, if you are anywhere near Cincinnati you MUST go to the Cincinnati Children's Museum. Well, I mean, if you are anywhere Cincinnati and anywhere around my age or so. It's just awesome! I had so much fun! They have a whole room set up where all you do is play in water! So simple. So genius. I got soaked. For once, Mommy was prepared with a change of clothes. This is because on New Year's Eve I pooped through my pants and all the way down to my socks and I was at the mercy of another Mommy who was much more prepared than my own who didn't even have so much as a spare onesie for me. So embarassing! So now Mommy makes sure to pack a change of clothes when we are going to be away from home for any length of time or distance. This way, I don't have to borrow clothes from a 2 1/2 year old boy. Imagine my mortification.
I will have my last museum post tomorrow. Tomorrow is 1 - 2 weeks from Little Sister's due date. Who can keep track anymore? I might have to go on a little hiatus when she gets here. I'm sure I will be very busy helping Mommy. But don't worry, I will be sure to post lots of pictures of her and reveal - THE NAME! WHICH, to warn you, has changed 13 times in the past month alone. So none of us are really sure what she's going to be called. Well, I think I have a few names of my own up my sleeve for her but I mean, what she's officially going to be called.
Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Lilly


No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...