Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Night's All Right...



I promised I would do a final Museum update yesterday, and I missed my deadline. Well, late is better than never, right? It's Saturday night! Mommy is sitting on the couch watching the NCAA tournament games. This is the 3rd year of the Daddy-Family Pool and the FIRST YEAR Mommy did not dominate. Well, Mommy won 2nd place last year but she KILLED it the first year. Just a reminder. This year she did not do so well. Daddy however came in very last place and tried to pin it on ME! Like I can actually make his bracket picks, right?
So, the pictures above are of me leaving the museum. One guess who I got that skunk-eye look from.



And this is me, looking happy and cute and pointing out that even though Mommy lost the Tournament Challenge this year, and Daddy came in last place, they are still number one in my book!

And since we can't win anything at all now, we're going to say: "GO MICHIGAN STATE!" That's where Mommy, Uncle Dan and Babi and Duda, and Papa are all from, so GO SPARTANS!!!!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...