Friday, April 17, 2009

Enough About Anna...















You came here hoping to see pictures of Anna today, didn't you? Well surprise! I am having a little hard time with Anna. I don't understand what she's doing here and why she won't leave. All she does is sleep, cry and hog Mommy. This makes me sad, which makes Mommy sad because she feels guilty and then Daddy gets sad because Mommy is sad and when Mommy ain't happy Daddy is miserable. I decided to lay it on real thick last night by puking all over myself in my crib and then sleeping in it. Daddy got that little surprise when he came in to wake me up this morning. Surprise, Daddy! I puked on myself and you let me sleep in it! Then Daddy felt guilty. Well, fine. They should. They didn't get my permission to bring home a new baby and if they would have asked they wouldn't have gotten it anyway. I liked having all the attention.

On the bright side, I am a good little girl, and I have been real gentle with my sister, the three times I've actually interacted with her. Mommy and Daddy are doing their best to overcompensate for her arrival and I am going to go ahead and let them. This used to be the Lilly show, now it's the Lilly and Anna show. I will get used to it, I guess... Maybe one day I'll even like the little stinker. By the way, I can say "stinker" now. I say it like this: "Stink-AH" It's terribly cute. Just like me.

And I'll admit, Anna is terribly cute too. She has a punk-rock hairdo. I think she's going to have brown eyes like Mommy's but it's too early to really know that. I've heard she can actually lose all her hair and then be blond like me.

These pictures are from Easter Sunday and our Easter Egg Hunt, the First Annual Lilly Bean Easter Egg Hunt. You'll notice it was all about me, me, me! Anna was too little to come outside this year. Oh, darn. I got all the Easter Eggs and candy and money to myself. I'll take what I can get, when I can get it!

I'm off to nap now. I'll post some Anna pictures next week, I promise. Believe me though, she hasn't changed yet. She lost her umbilical cord stump today. Ooooh. You know what I did today? I said "ELMO." That's far more impressive.

Love,
Lilly









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick too Lilly! I feel your pain. Atleast your Mommy and my Mommy are taking care of you.

Love you. Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...