Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!








Mommy took me to my first Easter Egg hunt on Saturday at the church! It was such a great Mommy and Lilly day, we both wore pretty dresses (there's a picture of me with Mommy, she's looking mighty puffy these days) and afterwards we had a Ladies Luncheon together at Chick-Fil-A. Then we went home and took naps. We were probably the most over-dressed gals at both the Easter Egg hunt and Chick-Fil-A. But, we're girls! Why not fuss it up once in a while? I don't have to look like a tomboy all the time, only when Daddy is around.
I had a lot of fun hunting for eggs in the grass. They had a special area roped off for kids my age. Unfortunately, none of the candy in the eggs were age appropriate for me, so Mommy had to eat it all. And that's exactly what she did.
I had the most fun rooting through all of the plastic eggs in the bins once people took out all their treats. To me, it seems much easier to hunt for eggs like fish in a barrel, rather than one by one in the prickly grass. So I spent a good amount of time playing with the eggs in the bins.
This Saturday, if Mommy hasn't pooped out Little Sister by then I'm going to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy and Babi and Duda and Teti where they are also having an Easter Egg hunt and then the bunny and then I will go visit my friends the gorillas. I have a Birthday party scheduled for Saturday night, and then Sunday is Easter! It's pretty sad when my social calendar fills up faster than Mommy and Daddy's. But, I bring them along with me, I hate to leave them home by themselves. That's just pathetic!
Love,
Lilly



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...