Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rota-virus. Puke.

You wouldn't know by looking at me that I've been sick for the past week, but I have. I have been puking all over myself at night and sleeping in it and Babi gets to wake up and clean up for me. I bet she's glad she's here! I am still all smiles during the day though. What can you do? I really hope I stop throwing up soon, though. We need a break! I already puked all over our rug which Mommy and Daddy just bought 2 weeks ago. Yum. The smell of yucky, pukey milk.


Here I am with my baby sister. She is doing pretty good. She isn't sick, and don't worry, I took this picture before I got all pukey. Mommy would have downright had a cow if anyone who was sick would have gotten near me when I was only a week and a half old but what can ya do? I can't live in a plastic bubble! I was here first.
Uncle Dan, this picture is for you. I purposely did not wipe my face before smiling all pretty and playing with Babi while I was in my highchair. So there. I am 18 months old. What do you expect? I even rubbed a little food in my hair, for effect.




And here is Anna getting her first bath. She was pleased as you can tell. Look at Mommy and Daddy dorking it up in their goober glasses. Anna already asked me why we weren't born into wealth. Anna, I can't answer that for you. We got shafted. What's worse, is we were born to two people who think their own stupid jokes are hilarious. Just go with it, trust me. It's not worth telling them they aren't that funny. We'll do plenty of that when we're teenagers.
Love,
Lilly



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly, you're beautiful, and the more I see pictures of Anna the more I think she is starting to look like your Uncle Mark. Really though, Anna looks like Anna.

Love both my little pumpkins

Teti

Anonymous said...

Lilly you are too cute, i love your teeth! haha, i can't wait to get up there and see you very soon. You will just love kimberly and hopefully you will play and have fun with us. Countdown is about 3-4 weeks! if your good maybe i'll bring you some presents! And maybe for Anna too but we'll see!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...