Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Honeymoon Is Over...











As of Thursday, April 9th I am officially a big sister! Little Sister has a name, it's Anna Jane. She has black hair. She looks like my Uncle Mark, who looks Mexican in the summer, especially when he doesn't wash his hair. She sleeps a lot. I love her. I especially love to hold her. I am going to be the BEST big sister! I will teach her how to get Daddy to give her candy instead of fruit, how to get Mommy to buy me extra clothes, toys, and shoes that maybe she can have when she gets bigger if she pays me. We'll see.

Here's a link to some more pictures, it would take Mommy all day to load all 234 of them we have so far, which incidentally is less than we had by the time I was 5 days old. The second kid gets the shaft. Just ask Uncle Dan and Aunt Tracey, they've been shafted their whole lives.

Keep checking on us, I can't wait to start telling stories! I thought right now it apropros to start with pictures. I did overhear Mommy say that Anna was the biggest pain in the goozie she's ever had. Literally. I didn't ask. You probably don't want to either.


(That there is a link. Click on it!)
Love,
Lilly





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, i'm so proud of you Lillers, you are going to be the best big sister! Uncle Mark

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...