Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanks Grammy and Grampa!

 I got my first birthday present from Grammy and Grampa this weekend!  Look how excited I am!!
 I love my new crown...
 My new cape and wand, and beatiful "glass slippers"!  Thank you so much!!!  I am going to wear this ensemble for my Princess Party!
 Grammy gave me my first french braid, too!  This eludes Mommy, she tried to braid my hair and it just kept slipping out.  So she hairsprayed the heck out of it and got something that resembled a french braid...must be a Grammy skill.
 And Mommy forced us to pose for some pictures before we left.  Mommy quick snapped 17 pictures and these two are the best she got!!
We are such STINKERS!!
We had a great time at Grammy and Grampy's house this weekend.  Thank you soooo much for taking care of us!
I hope you don't get sick, Grammy.  Poor Anna isn't getting any better at all!  Mommy has already driven all over the state the past two days for appointments, too so she's stuck at Mary Lou's.  Mary Lou NEVER gets sick!  I wonder what her secret is!?!?
Love,
Lilly and Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you;re 3rd Birthday is coming up soon pumpkin!!!! I Love you... I'll send you a little something somethin' to hold you over until I give you you;re real present!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, dearest Princess Lilly! We love you so much and are excited to be celebrating your special day on Sunday!

Love and kisses,

Babi and Duda

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...