Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Have I Told You Lately...

How much I love Anna??  She is just absolutely, positively the sweetest, most adorable thing ever (aside from Lilly, of course!)  For instance, this morning Mommy went upstairs to wake Anna up, and Anna had her blanket over her head.  When Mommy got to the crib Anna popped up from underneath her blanket and yelled, "Peek-boo!" and then gave Mommy's neck the biggest bear hug.  Anna has this thing with kissing too, man she plants them RIGHT on you - over and over and over.  I just love her so much!!
She is cutting yet more teeth, too.  Pretty soon she's going to have a mouth full of them.  I can't believe she's getting so big.  My little baby!  Mommy is so blessed. 
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...