Friday, March 12, 2010

Today is a Big Deal

Take a good look at Aunt Tracey's belly because after today it's going away!! lil j is on his way! He is going to get here today and we are SO excited!!! I decided I am going to name him Macaroni. This morning at the kitchen table Mommy told me I'm getting a new cousin and I said, "I need to name him. Uh...uh...how about Macaroni?" Mommy thinks Macaroni is a lovely name so until we get the official one, that is what we will call him.
Do you see that onesie? It says, Made in Brooklyn. I was made in Cincinnati, and Anna was made in Kentucky. By virtue of being Made in Brooklyn automatically makes one cool. Little Macaroni Made in Brooklyn. I like it!

Here are Mommy and Daddy with Uncle Matt, Uncle J and Aunt Tracey before their baby shower when Mommy and Daddy went to NY and we got to stay with Grammy and Grampa.


Here is Grandma and Aunt Tracey. You can hardly tell they are related!
And talk about hardly being able to tell they are related! Ha ha! This is a close race. I think Aunt Tracey wins, but not by much.
Come on lil j! I mean, Macaroni! Everyone is so excited for you to get here!!! We can't wait to meet you lil baby j!!!! We love you so much already!
And, as if today wasn't already a big deal, we want to shout out to Babi and Duda who are celebrating their 33rd anniversary today!!! And Babi, we got the date right this year!!! That's cause enough for celebration! We love you Babi Duda! Have fun celebrating your anniversary!
Love,
Lilly and Anna





No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...