Monday, March 15, 2010

Come On, Let's Go!

We got a new camera. It. Is. FABULOUS! It takes photos, not pictures, so even photo dummies like Mommy can take "photographs" of every day things. Case in point:


AND...

Just had to do it, Uncle Dan. Had to!

We had Daddy all to ourselves for 24 hours this weekend while Mommy went to Knoxville to visit Miss Kelli! I'm sure Mommy had fun, but we had MORE fun. Daddy time = FUN time as you all know! In 24 short hours we: grocery shopped, went to McDonald's twice (yes, even though we grocery shopped we still ate at McDonald's twice!), we went to the zoo, we ate cookies and cake and ice cream AND (wait for it...) dun dun dun... I POOPED IN THE POTTY! This was Saturday night around 10:30. I stripped myself nekkid, pooped, and then yelled down to Daddy! He was so proud! I got Play Do, a new purple sippy cup that says "Drama Queen" (apropros), and I got to stay up and watch part of a movie until almost midnight. SWEET!! However, the next day I pooped in my panties and said, "Daddy clean it." Win some, lose some.


We also went to the Dollar Store and bought a lot of junk. Cause you know, we need more junk. I bought Mommy a present for being gone. Anna gave Mommy a present too, she woke up at 4:20 this morning and fell back asleep at 6:45. Gee, thanks, Anna!
Last night when Mommy put me to bed I went up to the gate and started shaking it, and this is what I said:
"DADDY! Come snuggle Lilly to bed! Come on, Daddy, let's go! Come snuggle Lilly!"
It was so funny, Mommy and Daddy stood at the bottom of the stairs and just laughed. Did they come snuggle me? Eventually they did. Eventually I always get what I want.
Love,
Lilly and Anna




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lillybean & AnnaBanana: "Do you like seafood?"
BlogFans: "Why, yes we do Lilly and Anna!"
Lillybean & Annabanana: "SEE FOOD! Get it?!"

hahaha, I am teaching them this in 2 weeks. Love Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...