Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cabin Fever!




GET US OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!! It has been a LOOOOOONG winter and we are ready for it to END! This weekend is supposed to be sunny in the 50's! HALLELUJAH!!!! We can't wait to hang outside this weekend and do something fun!
Daddy thought it would be a nice change of scenery to open the tent in the living room. Mommy didn't get a good picture of the tent (should have, our tent is so big it took up the whole living room! Mommy calls it the Maurer Mahal).
I see the sun poking out of the clouds right now! Glorious.
Last night Mommy was getting me ready for bed and started to put a diaper on me. I said (I really, really said this): "No, Mommy. Diapers are for babies. I'm a big girl. I want panties." Mommy (very reluctantly) said, "Oh, you're right Lilly, you ARE a big girl. How about some pink panties?" Me: "Yeah, sure." So like a big girl I put on my panties, my jammies, went upstairs and pooped my pants. Daddy gave me a little bath and put my jammies back on, and some clean panties - but guess what? I woke up this morning - DRY! Three steps back, one step forward. I will get this potty training thing yet! And I'm not even 2 and a half!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...