Monday, March 22, 2010

Don't Touch My Body


"Oh, MAN!" That's what I said this weekend when I pooped in my pants - again. We've suffered quite a setback in the potty training endeavor. In fact I spent all day today in a diaper. Yesterday we were "all together" (I love to say that, "Look Mama! We're all together!") and I pooped in my diaper and Mommy said, "Lilly let's change your diaper." and I said, "No Mommy. Don't touch my body." This was hilarious. Mommy had to turn around to laugh. Daddy just stood there and didn't quite know what to say. So Mommy said, "Ok. I won't touch your body." to which I replied, "No! Don't touch my body, Mommy. Don't touch Lilly's body."
Hilarious.
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...