Thursday, March 11, 2010

Out of Commission

Sorry, folks. Mommy has been at a conference all week and busy in the evenings. We are thinking about you all, though. Anna is growing up QUITE fast! She is almost pulling herself up to a stand! She has so much hair now, too! It's like it all sprouted up in the past couple weeks. Mommy hasn't even downloaded any new pictures for 2 weeks! Bad, Mommy! Get back on it! I am still doing good with the potty, we've had a few setbacks here and there but mostly I'm making progress. I still refuse to poopy in the potty. Daddy thought maybe I needed some "medicine" to help me "move things along" but after the first medicinal accident, he changed his mind and I am doing quite fine, thankyouverymuch.
Save the date for Saturday, April 3 (or is it the 2nd? Can't remember: First Saturday in April!) we are having Anna's party. It's going to be an Easter Egg Hunt New Swingset Party so pray for good weather! Hope to see you there. Formal invitation forthcoming (probably in the form of an email).
Love,
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, April 3. We'll have to see, i would love to go but unfortunately have 0 vacation days. I do however feel a cold coming on! P.S. if I go, Daddy is going down on the golf course. Uncle Mark

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...