Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stacked in the Back


As I had reported a few weeks back, Anna is eating big girl food now. I thought I should post some shots of her on this momentous event. I think Mommy took about 200 pictures of me eating solid food for the first time, here are 2 of Anna.

Me, I finally got that hair cut! And oh my, Mommy wanted to trip over her feet and fall down when she saw it. You have to know, we go to "ShortCuts" which is a salon just for kids. I sit down in a little car instead of a chair, I get the TV on, and I get a sucker. Mommy does all she can to distract me and convince me to sit still while I get my hair done. Mommy asked my stylist to give me a "short bob with bangs." This is because it is way too hard to do anything to my hair. It is too fine to hold elastics (they slip right out) and Mommy thinks I'm too little for hairspray (I am). So after we were all done this is what I got...






A grown up hair cut! Eeeek!! It's stacked in the back! That is for grown ups not little girls!!!! I mean, it is cute and all but I look like a miniature teenager (which I suppose is fitting since that's how I act these days). I know it will grow out a little and once it hits my chin it will probably look cute. Until that happens there's not a whole lot we can do about it. So Mommy is going to have to chill. Maybe she can take me for a mani/pedi, that'll help us chill.
Love,
Lilly and Anna




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babi and Duda can't wait to see our little angels this weekend. We are going to have so much fun spoiling you guys. Look out Mommy, there will be withdrawls when we leave!

love and kisses
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...