Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Barf-Day




Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Lilly Bean...wretch...happy birthday to me! MOMMY! Poor me, I got sick on the day of my birthday party so we had to cancel. We still had a little impromptu celebration, complete with impromptu birthday cake candles that look like...spaghetti noodles? Yes, in a pinch use raw spaghetti noodles as candles on a cake. Make your house smell like it's on fire. It's those pesky little details Mommy is always forgetting!


Thankfully on my actual birthday, which was Wednesday, I was not sick so we went to "Gatti-land" which Mommy and Daddy love because it is a stripped down, '90's version of Chuck E. Cheese with 1990's pricing to boot. I got to open my presents from Mommy and Daddy...
Enjoy some sausage pizza (maybe the source of my latter stomach upset?)...


Anna got to suck on a straw...


And I got to eat one of my two birthday cakes. This is the Princess cake Miss Mary Lou made me. Above is the "robot" cake Mommy bought me. It takes a village, people.

Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbie looks stuck in a volcano...sorry Lilly, it just struck Babi as funny, but I bet is was really good to eat! I love the pictures of you on your actual birthday! Too cute!!! We love you!!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...