Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I PeePeed in the Potty!


We have to be judicious with potty shots, because I'm nekkid, and there's a limit to what I will show you. My hoo-ha is not for the masses. Nevertheless, please know, this morning I tinkled in the potty! A mere four drop tinkle! But I did get an M&M (that's right, one stinkin' little M&M) at 8:00 in the morning. I couldn't understand why Mommy and Daddy were running around the house singing: "I peepeed in the potty! I peepeed in the potty!" Picture, if you will, two 30-something year old grownups dancing and singing "I peepeed in the potty! I peepeed in the potty!" at 8:00 in the morning after a 4 drop tinkle. So there is a limit to what I will show you all, but apparently, no limit to what Mommy and Daddy will expose themselves to in the name of good (fun) parenting.
Love,
Lilly and Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY Lilly! You are ahead of your time, the little boy I babysit that is a little over 3 years old is being potty trained right now. He gets M&Ms too.

I think your mommy should buy you S'mores Goldfish! They are really yummy, you get chocolate flavored gram-crackers and honey gram-crackers plus marshmallows! What could be better?

I miss you and Anna more than anything in the whole world.
Love, Teti.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, Lilly Bean! Pretty soon, Babi will be buying you fancy "Big Girl" panties! What fun we will have choosing between Dora the Explorer or the Disney Princesses! I love you so much...and little Anna Banana too!

xoxoxoxoxo

Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...