Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spirit Weekend


Every Saturday during football season we dress up in college clothes. For Mommy this means any t-shirt and jeans will do, but she grabbed one of Teti's Clemson shirts last time she was in Nashville so now she represents Clemson on Saturdays (Go Tigers!) That's for Uncle Mark... Her Michigan shirt is too small - go figure.
Anna wears my leftover Notre Dame outfit. The same outfit I wore only a year ago.
And I have several options. This past weekend I opted for OU! OU BABY! Mommy says I'm never allowed to go there. That there in the picture above is my BFF Tucker. Tuck-Man. As you can see, he's a UK fan.
Babi and Duda are coming to watch us this weekend while Mommy goes to Florida to see her BFF's from high school (YAY!!!!!!) and Daddy works (BOOO!!!!) but Mommy has a special surprise for Duda for game-day Saturday in our closets!!!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...