Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Luck Isn't Just For Losers



My Papa says "Luck is for losers." He says that, but he's a lucky guy anyway. You should see him rip the tables in craps!
Mommy knows how lucky she is, and every day she thanks God for us. Since my birthday is tomorrow she's really been thinking a lot lately about luck and blessings. Every year on my birthday (which would just be two years now) all that luck gets Mommy to thinking how many people there are out there who aren't as lucky and if you think about it too much it could cripple you with sadness. So as a very small gesture (very, very small) Mommy makes a donation in my name to a charity for kids so she can spread some of the luck. This year, I gave to Operation Smile. I hope and pray that it helps some kid who may not have been as lucky as me and I hope and pray their luck changes.
Love,
Lilly


No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...