Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009 already! Can you believe it? I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I did! I had FOUR separate Christmases! Talk about SUPER AWESOME!

First, I had Christmas at my Babi and Duda's house in Nashville. I was so spoiled rotten at that Christmas because I was the star of the show. I got so many toys and goodies! It was so fun, but I missed my uncles.
Next, Santa came to MY HOUSE! We made cookies for him the night before that I left for him special. Then, I went to Troy to my Grampa and Grammy's house and got to play with my cousins! We had more presents to open there, too.

Then, I got sick...
Then we went to Grandma's! We had so much fun there! So much loot! I love Christmas!
Last but certainly not least we went to the Nolan's house and I got to see my boyfriend Hawthorne, my secret new boyfriend, Nolan (he's a younger little man but, hey, that's how I roll) and Mommy got to see her skinny-ass little friends.

Happy New Year everyone!
Love,
Lilly

3 comments:

tracey said...

I miss you Lilly!!
tell your mom to bring you to NYC!
you know if you remind her of all the CRAZY sales here because of the post-holidays combined with the bad economy, that might entice her.
love, Aunt Tracey

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We love updates!!! Babi, Duda, and Teti are so happy you had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of toys and goodies...that's how it should be because you are a sweet little girl who is perfect in every way!

We love you, sweetheart!
Babi and Duda

Anonymous said...

What a lucky little girl! FOUR Christmas'?! wow. Someone is a little spoiled! :) Too bad next Christmas you won't be the only little princess getting presents! Don't you worry though! You'll still be taken care of!

I miss you already little peanut!
Love, your Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...