Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Goozie...

The other day my goozitsa must have itched, because I tried to scratch it on the window. It was really cute, so Daddy caught it on camera.
Mommy entered her third trimester today which means my little sister is 12 short weeks away from making her arrival! I am getting excited at least. Daddy is still sorta in denial...and Mommy is buying stuff to start decorating her little nursery. We will have it painted by February and ready to go soon after that! Mommy and Daddy have started throwing some names around and they are down to a few finalists but we're not telling! It's a secret and a surprise! Some things have to be a surprise, right? Otherwise, what fun is it?!
So pretty soon I will have to share my blog, and everything else in my life with my little sister. I will probably complain - a lot. Especially when we're teenagers. But I'm going to be a GREAT big sister! The BEST! I'm already practicing!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHH Lilly,
I'm so glad you found a graceful way to scratch your goozie. You're too cute for words. And I bet you'll be glad when your mommy isn't preggers anymore! Then she'll be able to play with you on the floor in a couple of months.
I love you and your little goozie
Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...