Friday, January 16, 2009

Well Get a Load of Me!




Last night Daddy asked Mommy to post more pictures. Unfortunately we haven't taken all that many recently so these are from over Christmas, but don't worry, I haven't changed much in 3 weeks.
It is so cold here today. It was ZERO degrees outside this morning! That is too cold for me! I thought living in the South meant warmer weather! At least we didn't get all the snow they got in Ohio! Ha ha ha, ha ha ha OHIO! I am so glad we don't live there anymore. I am working on Mommy and Daddy to move even further South in a few years or maybe even out West, where the snow is fun!
Enjoy my pics!
Love,
Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back again on the Liily Blog because we check each day for pictures. Does not seem possible that in less that 12 weeks you will have to baby sit your sister. Grammy & Grampa are looking forward to that and hopefully seeing you before that.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lilly,

Keep working on the 'rents so you can move closer south to your Babi and Duda! Just remind them that Nashville has lots to do and the music is fantastic! There are lots of stores and a zoo and did I say the music is fantastic??? We love you and remember...it's a tad warmer too!

love you very much!
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...