Friday, January 23, 2009

Bath Time is Potty Time




I don't know why, but for some reason I think it's lots of fun to poop in the bathtub. Don't worry, Mommy wouldn't take pictures of THAT. Last night I was playing in the bathtub with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy told Mommy he didn't feel good. He thinks it might be: Men-in-gitis. Mommy said, "What? You have a Man-gina?" Mommy thought this was hilarious, but Daddy did not think it was so funny. So in a show of solidarity with Daddy, I pooped in the tub. Since Daddy didn't feel good, he didn't have to clean it up. Mommy did. That's what Mommy gets for calling Daddy names.
Love,
Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, ohhh Lilly.

That is the face of concentration. I miss you so much sweetheart. I can't wait to see you're pretty little face soon. I don't know when... but it will be soon!

Love your Teti.

Anonymous said...

You showed Mommy, didn't you Little Lilly!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...