Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Replacements







Well, Mommy is probably going to wind down the blog until the New Year. I know all my fans are disappointed, but after the New Year there will be plenty to write about and lots of cute pictures to post, I'm sure.

Until then I thought I'd leave you with these pictures. There is one of Mommy and Daddy and their new friends at the Kosair Christmas party. Mommy calls these new friends "The Replacements." Funny thing is, that is what I call my new friend, George. He is my replacement for Mommy. I love him sooooo much I even got monkey jammies. Who needs Mommy?

Merry Christmas! Happy Hannakuh! Happy New Year! I hope 2009 brings us many blessings and out of the recession.

Love,
Lilly



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly Bean!
Have a great Christmas and I hope Santa brings you everything you ask for! If he doesn't let me know and I will go to the North Pole for you and get those toys. You're too cute to not get everything in the world! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed our Christmas visit with you, Lilly Bean (and your Mommy too) and miss you already! Have a wonderful Christmas with the Maurers and know that you will be in our thoughts and hearts all day long!!! We love you!!!

Babi, Duda, Papa and Teti

Anonymous said...

So... Lilly,

Its been a couple of weeks now, and your mommy has still not updated. I think maybe you should throw your hat at her. Again.

I'm ending this one with a "Be good to your Mommy."
Love your Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...