Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ha Ha Ha - Look Who's NOT Laughing Now














Remember a couple weeks ago when I laughed at Ohio for being cold and having so much snow? Ha ha ha. Real hilarious. Check out my pics. It is a frigid 11 degrees here today. Soooo much warmer than Ohio, I'm sure. I almost feel like I'm in the tropics! And in case you've been hiding under a rock and not watching any news, Kentucky suffered it's worse disaster in "modern history" when a huge ice storm came through last week. Thank goodness we did NOT lose power (unlike when Hurricane Ike came through and we went without power for 5 days) but we did lose some awful big tree limbs and that tacky chain link fence we were going to take down in the spring anyway.

So it is really cold, there is snow and ice everywhere (which is especially fun for Mommy to navigate with her ankle, which is still swollen and still hurts) and that's what I get for laughing!

Love,

Lilly





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it is going to be cold, it may as well snow so that you can have fun letting Daddy pull you around on the sled!!! You look so cute in pink, Lilly. We love you...

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...